Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Is my bottle ready yet?
We're pooped!

This is what Brody looks like after Mommy takes us for a walk.

This is what Brody looks like when everyone's paying attention to me. When I get bigger I'll play with you, Buddy.

I love you, Sophie.

Sophie the Giraffe doesn't mind when I suck on her face.

Playing is hard work.

See what I can do? No applause necessary.



I just found my thumb. Wish my fingers would get out of the way.



Staring contest!

Laura came over to cuddle with me.

2 comments:

  1. The little pixie is certainly growing quickly, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more! more! more! i seriously cannot get enough! i check the blog morning, afternoon and night! i looooooooovvvve her! its crazy...she looks just like you guys. well, i guess thats not crazy. it's expected, but still...precious. i hate that adjective ever since the movie precious came out, but she seriously is. precious. love aunt stacey.

    ReplyDelete