Sunday, August 22, 2010

Most of these pictures are from my trip to my cousins' house in Michigan. I got to meet LOTS of relatives!

Remember when I used to look so tiny in my tub? Now look at me! I'm almost too big for it. Just call me Chub-O!


Uncle Trent

Playing with Lexi and Megan.

Aunt Ginette has lots of fun things for me to play with. She let me take this one home because Lyla doesn't need it anymore!

Aunt Ginette knows just how to cuddle.

Aunt Susy

Grandpa Terry

Cousin Tara

Lexi and I after getting dressed.

Lex is a good helper. She helped her mommy feed me.

Lexi (4) with me, and Olivia (6) with Lyla (1).

Olivia

Playing with the girls.

We are all so big!

Even with a baby sister of her own, Lex paid a lot of attention to me. Thanks, cousin!

Lexi and I are awake and ready for our day!

Brody was very curious about it.

This is my new jumper.







1 comment: