Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm six months old now! Can you believe it?

I'm growing some super fuzzy hair. Every time I see her, Grandma tells me that I've changed a lot.
I'm starting to get more and more interested in what's going on around me. I especially like to practice sitting up. Mom doesn't need to help me as much anymore.

At my 6-month check-up I weighed in at 14 lbs, 4 oz, and I measured 24.5 inches long. That's on the low side for my actual age, but right around the 50th percentile for my adjusted age (a little over 4 months). I'm going to keep working on rice cereal, but for now my tongue has a mind of it's own and pushes everything right back out.

This is me with Christie and my buddy, Jamison. The three of us play together most days at Jamison's house. Jamison just turned one, and her mommy is a teacher just like my mommy!

Jamison and I are going to work on posing together for pictures in the future. Here we are tired at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment