Friday, October 1, 2010

Sitting practice... and some other stuff

And I'm back! Getting better every time.


Mama, a little help please?

Nooooooooo! That was short-lived.

Oh my goodness! I'm doing it without the Boppy or Horton!

Hank wanted to sit really close and check me out. I think he wanted to see if I have any teeth yet. The answer is no.

Mom and I drove out to the forest preserve to treat Brody to a fun time at the huge dog park there. Christie came with Abi, Hank and her pups, too.

Happy in my swing.

Ha! Take that! I can lick, too! Mom told me that this was a one-time thing and I'm not allowed to lick Brody anymore. Something about hairballs... What are those?

Oh, but I had a plan to get you back. You know how you always come up and lick me all over? Well...

I was relaxing on Dad's pillow and then this crazy dog came and sat on my lap. Brody, even if I had a bigger lap, YOU WEIGH 84 POUNDS!!! You are not a lap dog!

But I didn't really need Horton since I usually do my falling backward.

Earlier this week, Mommy had me practice sitting using my Boppy. She put Horton in front of me for extra padding when I fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment