Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fewer and farther between... I'm sorry, people! This is a reality of my super busy life.

Between school and summer trips, I am really struggling to update this thing. And I must apologize because I'm about to take another 2-week hiatus. I'm going to T.C. to spend two weeks with my grandparents while Mom goes to training in Grand Rapids. I'm super excited. Mom is not. We will get to see each other on the weekends, but neither of us will see Dad or Brody for 13 whole days. :-(

I'm going to keep my grandmas on the ball and have them take lots of pictures of me. Then I'll send out another update when I finally get back home. Okay?


So I'm getting pretty good with forks and spoons. I demand to do everything myself. Mom and Dad keep saying something about "unproductive," but I just do my thing.


See? Right in my mouth.


I am awesome!


Spooning can be tiring. This is Plan B.


Grandma and Grandpa Mac came to visit and they brought my birthday presents that couldn't come to Chicago. This is the elephant that Aunt Sue gave me. Love it!


I'm a pretty happy girl.


I don't know why Mom put this in the closet. I need this thing.


Happy to be home from school! I get a report card everyday and my teachers always say that I was a happy girl. I eat at a big table with other kids and I sleep on a cot like a big girl. I cry a little in the morning when Daddy drops me off, but I recover pretty quickly.


I like to try and put both my feet in anything that will hold them.


Do both feet fit in my potty?


Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment