Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ready for Halloween

Playing with Play-doh is fun!


And eating it? ...maybe...


I would like to wash my hands now please.



I have a wonderful sense of humor now. I like to make everyone laugh.



Whenever I'm eating, Brody makes sure to be at least this close.



Not this one, Buddy!



Did someone say it's raining?



Daddy makes excellent breakfast burritos.



We are headed to the farm to meet my cousins and play in the pumpkin patch!



Ha ha! Punky!



Lots and lots of punkies!



Yay! Lyla's here. She is good at giving hugs.



Those donuts are just way too good!



We saw the geese.



They make funny honking noises!



We tried to get the goats to come over and say hi.



Hayride!



It was very hard to walk through the patch. I kept tripping over all the vines, so Lyla and I chose a different way to get around.



Thank you, Aunt Netty!



A family pic before we got loaded down with giant punkies.



Daddy and I went down a big tunnel slide.



We tried out this ridiculous chair on our way out. What a fun day at the farm!



It's the day before Halloween, so I thought I'd get prepped for the big event.



Mom says I get to be a skunk because I'm such a little stinker.



Is this the way I go for the candy?



C'mon, Mom! I told you that we're doing a full trial run.



Act more like a skunk, you say?



Ok, how about hiding in the bushes? Watch out!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment