Sunday, December 18, 2011

Some issues with the website. Sorry for the delay. Well over 21 months now.

One last Halloween picture. This is me with my neighbor, Brady. He is a very convincing pirate.
My very first haircut!
Mom and Dad thought it was time that I should be able to see, and since my hair just wasn't staying back... bangs!Yes, I think I like this better.
Grandma likes to take care of me when she comes to visit.
When Aunt Kate came, everyone else just couldn't compete. See my shirt? I want to be just like her!
Mom's been slacking with the pictures again, but I can give you some updates anyway. I'm repeating everything I hear, and I really like to learn new words. However, every piece of fruit is an apple and every color is purple as far as I'm concerned. I am really good at giving hugs and kisses and saying, "I lah you." I give normal people kisses now rather than open-mouthed doggie kisses. I sing the whole alphabet song and most of the letters are clear. I'm a little obsessed with ABCD and Choo-choo books. My teachers at school say that I have very good manners and always say "please" and "thank you." I am very good at following directions and picking things up. Mom and Dad are so happy that I now say yes, or yeah, in addition to the constant nos I used to rely on. I wish I could play outside all the time, but it keeps raining and is very cold. I keep asking to go for walks, but the answer is often no. I can't wait for snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment