Monday, January 16, 2012

A Couple Christmas Break Videos

It's back to normal at home now, but I enjoyed spending time with my relatives over the holidays.  At daycare, I moved up to the young preschool room.  We have much more structured activities now, but my teachers think I'm doing great.  I have excellent manners, and I'm good at picking up toys and throwing trash in the garbage can.  I'm starting to string several words together.  You can't quite call them sentences yet, but I'm getting there.  I'm most interested in jumping on my new trampoline and my bull (Mom will work on getting pictures/videos of those), helping Mom and Dad to cook and do the laundry, coloring, and asking to wear Mom's shirts as dresses.  I've also taken a bigger interest in my babies, which may have something to do with the increased baby talk around here.  I keep hearing about a brother, but I can't find him anywhere.  Happy New Year to all my fans!  XOXO


This is Daddy pulling Miller and me around the culdesac at Grandma and Grandpa Mac's house.



Miller and I were super excited about getting Slinkies for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment