Monday, May 27, 2013

Growing so fast!

 I'm not sure why grown-ups get so sad when they talk about kids growing up.  I think it's pretty awesome.  Brennan is one now, and that makes him a lot more fun to play with.  He started walking the week of his birthday, and he thinks he can go anywhere!  I'm doing really well at school.  My teacher is impressed with all the interesting things I say and do (like bringing all of my friends with me on an imaginary bus trip to Arizona, and then having to escape a puma).  Our family had a real trip to Arizona, which was a whole lot of fun, but mom and dad didn't do a great job taking pictures.  Life is pretty good.  B-man and I are really looking forward to this summer and some quality time in T.C.  
B had a lot of fun with his birthday cupcake. 
Nama made Brennie a cool farm cake when she and Papa came down the next weekend.
I am very good at sharing and I like to help B enjoy the outdoors.
He's a wild man on the slides.  He can't get enough of them and usually dives down head first. 
He doesn't even like to wait for me so we can race. 
I'm teaching B all about how to have fun on the swings.  He can't go as high as me, though.
I make the pusher give me underdogs until they're too tired and can't do any more.  
We celebrated Lexi's birthday, and took a special Mother's Day photo with Grandma.
Even though B is a big boy now, he still really likes his paci and snuggly at bedtime.  
Last weekend it was warm enough to play in the water.  
I showed Brennan how to use all of our pool toys.
Getting ready to go play tennis!
Mommy and Daddy tried to have me practice my volleys, but my attention span was pretty short.  
B thought it was fun to chase down the balls.
He's just waiting for his turn on the court.
I'm trying to play baseball like the kid next door.
Brennie likes chasing this big, purple ball, too.
That's it for today!  I'll try to be better about updating my blog, but as you can see, I'm a busy girl. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment