Monday, December 13, 2010

A much better fit. Aunt Ginette-ification complete!

Uh oh! This was the first attempt at "Aunt Ginette-ifying" me. My head is huge!

Oh, we get to rip it open?! This is my kind of activity.

So this is what Christmas is going to be like? People just give you stuff?

Here's Lexi. We went to watch her in a gymnastics show. She was amazing!

Lexi took this picture of me and (part of) Aunt Ginette.

She was very serious about those peas. I can tell she cares about my growth and nutrition.

We went to visit my cousins in Michigan. Lyla was so nice. She shared all her toys with me. Here she is feeding me fake peas.

However, my new love for spoons does not make it ok to try to feed me squash. Not happening today, Mom.

I would like to issue a formal retraction: Spoons are not the devil. They are actually quite useful. I officially like spoons now (most of the time).

I can totally get my feet in my mouth, and I love doing it on the changing table. Mom's just not fast enough with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment