Monday, December 6, 2010

9 months old!!!

Happy 9-month birthday to me...

Such a young age and I've already started doing impressions. Fresh out of the bath with my comb-over, I call this one, "The Donald."

I wish I could crawl like her.

Ava came over once in a while to check me out.

Quinlan, Ava and I had fun tearing up a bunch of tissue paper.

This is Quinlan. He's 6 months old, and my mommy used to work with his mommy.

Haaa! He didn't fall for that at all!

Remember, Buddy, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. Right? Now let me see your bird.

I still don't like those spoon things, but I have no problem with the food itself. I prefer to drink my pureed mango, thank you.

Have you heard about the super freezing temperatures in Chi-town? I am perfectly happy going out in this marshmallow man suit. Can't move, but I'm warm.

I rolled over here and pulled Horton off the shelf all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment