Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend and a really big Monday afternoon

Fine. I'll feed myself one more time just to prove to you what a big girl I am. That's it. That's all I got. Phew! Bedtime.

My first time standing without someone's help! Now are you impressed?

Peek-a-boo!

Even further...

How about this? I can roll all the way under the bed.

Alright, well if feeding myself is not impressive enough for you, then I'll figure something else out...

Aren't you proud of me?

Ok, so first, when Mom picked me up this afternoon I decided I was starving. I was already in my car seat and ready to go home, so I decided to hold my bottle all by myself . That way, Mom was still able to get us on the road. I drank the whole thing with no help! This is me telling my glow worm all about it.

Now this is the best position for putting up ornaments.

Edible?

Hooray for Christmas!

Yeah! Decorating is fun!

Ahh, so this is why Mom and Dad moved a giant tree into the house.

Brody found a good napping buddy in Uncle Paul.

I was sitting on Grandma's lap, but Brody decided he was not getting enough attention so I shifted over to Grandpa. It's ok, Buddy. I'm flexible.

Grandpa and I had such a nice nap together this summer, we thought we'd try it again. Yup, still fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment