Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm 8-months-old today! So here are some updates: I don't fit in my baby tub anymore. I'm not crawling yet, but I can roll all the way across a room if I'm in the mood. I'm still a very cheerful girl, even though I don't like to take long naps for Mommy (I do it for Christie though). I love to sing and shout and do raspberries. I am an excellent eater as long as it comes in a bottle, but I make sure to close up shop if a spoon gets near my mouth. That glop just doesn't go down as smoothly! Mom and Dad aren't letting me lie on my back with my head to the right, because I have a funny flat spot back there. Hopefully it will get better before I go to see the special doctor next month. I'm getting very excited for the holidays. I heard Christmas music for the first time in a store today, and let me tell you, I'm super excited about this Santa Claus character. I will be writing my Christmas list very soon.
It's starting to get awfully cold here in Chicago, but I'm totally prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment