Saturday, November 20, 2010

I've decided that I like to eat puffs... and Brody has, too. He tries and tries, but Momma makes sure they reach my mouth first (although sometimes I spit them out for Brody just like he's a baby bird).

I was sitting here, minding my own business, playing with my toys. Then all of a sudden, Brody comes out of nowhere and knocks me over. He likes to try to claim my things now, but watch out, Buddy! My grip is getting stronger, and your tail is almost within reach.

I am very good at multi-tasking.

Loving my new bath location.

"Trust me, Dad, Tom Brady will carve up the Pittsburg defense."

I like to drink water best out of Mom's and Dad's glasses, but sometimes I settle for this thing. It has nice handles, but I can't always get it tipped the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment