Friday, January 7, 2011

10 months old!

Yaaaayyyy, Ella!

Only 2 months until my birthday!

I refuse to be still on my changing table. There are too many fun things to check out.

I like to try pulling myself up on things, but as you can see, it's not really working out on the wood floors.

Bath time is still my all-time favorite activity.

Most of my toys are all over the floor, but I'd better check my toy bin just to see if anything more exciting is in there.

Sometimes I need to give my knees a little rest. They are getting very red.
Tupperware drawer!

Brody supervised me very closely. He even put "Frank" down so he could focus.

Now that I'm crawling I'm able to explore many fun things. #1 was the fireplace. #2 was Brody's water bowl - empty, to Mom's delight. #3? Electrical outlets, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment