Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I found out how to make myself even more adorable, if that's possible. I discovered a new way to greet Mom and Dad when they come to get me in the morning or after a nap. (Note to Mom and Dad: I'm on my knees now, but kneeling turns to standing pretty quickly. It's time to put my mattress down another level.)

I like cameras (and drool).

Laura's doggie, Sadie, likes being close to me just like Brody does.

Remember just a week ago, when I couldn't hold myself up on my knees because of the slippery wood floor? Well I dedicated a little extra work-out time to my core muscles. How's this for results? I can crawl really well on the wood now, too. In fact, just this weekend I completed my first circuit all the way around the couch and dining table.

I am becoming quite the little percussionist.

Just like cousin Miller... He liked this spot last time he was visiting, and now it's my favorite, too. I make sure to come here everyday, usually while Mom and Dad are getting ready for work. Don't know why, but this white noise machine is just so interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment