Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ok, so the big news this week is that I've finally had my first tooth poke through. That means that after a few pretty rough weeks, I can finally sleep again. Don't try to find it though. I'm very protective of my sore gums and will barely let Mom and Dad have a look.
P.S. What better use for a new tooth than for trying dog food?! I give Brody scraps all the time, so in an effort to return the favor he ran interference for me with Mom and Dad by coming back all muddy from a run. While Mom took her shoes off and Dad wiped Bubby down, I bolted for his dish. Success! Chewed and swallowed. From the smile on my face and my attempts to grab for more, you'd think it was the best thing I've ever tasted. Now I understand where doggie breath comes from...
As soon as Mom and Dad put my books back on the shelf, I pull them all off. I always have to pause for Pat the Bunny though. It's my favorite book to read and gnaw on.

I'm very good at clearing shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment