Thursday, March 17, 2011

Getting very close to being independently mobile.

I like to sit on the kitchen counter to eat afternoon snacks.

As soon as items come out of the dishwasher and go into the Tupperware drawer, I take them all out and lick them.

I've mastered the plank position. I tried out this new technique for pooping for a while. Wasn't it smart of me to head to the bathroom?

Do you see the lovely goose egg on my forehead? Just when one wound begins to heal, I get another. Since I think I'm so grown-up and like to get into everything, Mom and Dad have decided to treat me like a big girl, too. All in one weekend, I stopped getting formula and drinking out of bottles. Now I drink big girl milk and use sippy cups. I tried to refuse, but that didn't last long. Also, since I'm so good at taking things out (of whatever), now M & D are teaching me to put things in. I have to put all my bath toys in the bucket before I get out of the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment