Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday in the Park

And just to update you all on what else is going on, I'm so over the waving and now I'm on to kissing. I get kisses all the time and so I had a lot of models to choose from. But the winning style is (drum role please)... open-mouthed licking kisses just like my best bud, Brody! Brody is very kind to practice with me whenever I want. Mom and Dad are funny, though. First they ask for kisses and lean in, but then they giggle and wipe their faces after I've planted one on them. What gives?
Gotta have a road pop for the ride home.

Are you guys coming?

Ok, it's a bit cold and I'm ready to go.

Now this is something I can get into.

We had to get down somehow - twirly slide!

I really like the stairs, because this is something I can do all by myself.

The slide is kind of fun.

Off to explore other options.

So Daddy and I shared a big swing. That was a little better.

First, I tried the swings. I wasn't completely sold on this action.

No comments:

Post a Comment