Thursday, June 9, 2011

15 months and lots of developments

I spent this week doing two things: being sick (cough, cough) and amazing Mom and Dad with my many talents. My walking is getting much better, and I'm starting to actually choose this form of locomotor activity on my own. I can generally make it across a room - unless I get distracted or Brody knocks me over. But the most exciting thing is my blossoming language development. In addition to my signs, I can now say Dad (Dah!...Dah!), Mom (Mah - and not nearly as frequently as Dad), milk (Me?! - with a very high pitched upturn), up (Up-ah!), Christie (some variation of Keest), baby (Bay-bee!), Brody (Bah - and then panting noises), and yes (Yesh). If I want something but don't know how to say it, I fall back on shouting and signing for milk. Mom and Dad just aren't getting it, but at least I get lots of milk!



Walking and asking to be picked up.




Climbing on Mom to get the camera because no one is allowed to use any form of technology in this house without my participation.


Playing in Daddy's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment