Thursday, June 23, 2011

My last post from Chicago

And one for Amy.


One for Lauren.


A kiss for Ava.


Big hug.


Enough posing. Back to the food.


Ava and I were enjoying our fairwell dinner. We got to sit at our very own kids' table. I pounded my pizza.


This is how I like my boxes. Empty. Mom puts stuff in. I take it out.


Being dangerous is so much fun!


Happy Father's Day, Dad!


We gave each other lots of hugs and kisses to say goodbye.


I'm going to miss you, Molly. You've been a great buddy!


Mom, seriously. I had a very long day at the park and I'd just like to watch my video in peace.



This is even better than the bath tub!


I was thirsty, so Hank made good use of his shovel.



You mean, I get to go in the water?


Christie loves taking me to fun places.


Taking a little break.


I like sand. I like trucks. But especially the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment